We are hiring for the staff team that Jesus has called to equip our volunteers and to serve our community. Every position on our team plays a prayerfully considered role that is designed to advance our mission.
Early Childhood Director
KidsQuest is dedicated to partnering with parents to help invest in their children to have a strong relationship with Jesus Christ. A large base of volunteers provides ministries for children during regular adult worship services. KidsQuest is essential, not only for caring for the children during those life giving adult services, KidsQuest is a place where often, kids get their first true picture of Jesus and His love for them. The Early Childhood Director leads a large number of volunteers and children in 60 of the best minutes of our week! The Early Childhood Director loves children, families and the local church because they are part of God’s plan to love and save the world.
- Passionate about your relationship with Jesus Christ. You spend time with Him privately in prayer, worship and study of the Bible, as well as attend public worship services.
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- A fan of Orange philosphy and stay up to date with parent cues, and support to help parents grow their children in the faith of Jesus Christ
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- A learner and one who enjoys goals, growth, improvement and progress for the glory of God.
- Joyful, calm and in control in the midst of perceived chaos
- Learn quickly and handle the flexibility of working in fast-paced and environment
- Connect quickly with people and communicate your passion to inspire and inform possible volunteers
- Value people, helping them discover their gifts and talents
- Identify potential volunteers and cast vision, values, and culture to the volunteer team
- Meet the required number of volunteer ratios for children during all services and programs
- Work with the Volunteer coordinator in the training, orientation, and monitoring of volunteers serving infants – Kindergarten.
- Plan volunteer appreciation events, efforts, and correspondence
- Act as primary interface to parents by sending monthly Parent Cues and communication. Meet with parents who desire help with parenting.
- Prepare weekly for services and programs by making sure that curriculum is ready and classrooms are stocked prepared and clean.
- Attend weekly staff meetings, collaborate with Kid’s Pastor and meet with Kids’ ministry team as well as family ministry staff.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of an annual summer camp/and/or day camp.
- Care and provide for the families of special needs children by meeting with parents, creating one-to-one adult to child supervision on Sundays, meeting with special needs advisor and maintaining a safe environment for the children.
- Be served and led by the Kids Pastor and be willing to complete tasks in and outside of ministry to children Infant-Kindergarten
- Experience – 3 years of successful team building and serving a church of attendance 500+
- Education – bachelors degree with courses or equivalent in early childhood development, moral development and organizational management
- Skill strong willingness to learn excel, word, pro-presenter, planning center
- A great track record of building and managing budgets, childcare staff, resources, shared space and volunteers
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you love making a space look great for new guest? Do you enjoy fixing and repairing things? If so this position could be great fit. We are looking for a Custodian who will care for and honor the facilities at Quest.
2 Positions available:
- Position 1:
- 12 Hours per week
- Saturday – 5pm-10pm
- Sunday – 1:30pm-9:00pm
Hours may adjust depending on special events
WE WANT YOU TO…
- Provide thorough support and reporting related to job functions.
- Adhere to all policies as outlined in the Quest Staff Handbook.
- Maintains and updates all policies & procedures pertinant to the position.
- Stewards any applicable budget and adheres to spending and expense policies.
- Leads, evaluates and develops direct reports, volunteers, and teams under the leadership of this position.
- Oversees special projects as directed by the direct supervisor.
- Develop evangelism and discipleship opportunities inside and outside the church.
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO…
- General Cleaning (windows, vacuuming, bathrooms, moping, etc.)
- Setting up meetings (moving tables, chairs, etc.)
- Taking out the trash
- Operating floor scrubber
- Light maintenance (i.e. changing light bulbs)
- Watering plants
- Nighttime security and lockup
Ability to operate and maintain various machines including, vacuums, carpet extractors, and floor scrubbers.
Eye to detail, able to lift and carry 75 lbs., Problem solving, comfortable with heights up to 12′, ability to be on feet and walk for entire shift.
Child Care Worker
Schedule as follows:
- Thursday evening shifts available
- Sunday and Thursday morning shifts available
- Occasional special event shifts are available
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO…
- Responsible for age-appropriate care which includes: feeding, changing diapers, maintaining a safe environment, putting children down for naps, holding, sitting with, and cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, crafts and play.
- Cleaning and sterilization of toys.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation
- Must be happy, mature, and energetic with previous child care experience
If you would like to be considered for an internship at Quest Community Church fill out the Intern application.
We hire applicants without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, physical/mental handicap or marital status.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about employment at the church. No solicitations from recruiting agencies, please.