We are hiring for the staff team that Jesus has called to equip our volunteers and to serve our community. Every position on our team plays a prayerfully considered role that is designed to advance our mission.
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you love making a space look great for new guest? Do you enjoy fixing and repairing things? If so this position could be great fit. We are looking for a Custodian who will care for and honor the facilities at Quest.
2 Positions available:
- Position 1:
- 12 Hours per week
- Saturday – 5pm-10pm
- Sunday – 1:30pm-9:00pm
- Position 2:
- 15 Hours per week
- Tuesday – 1:30pm-6:30pm
- Wednesday – 1:30pm-6:30pm
- Thursday – 1:30pm – 6:30pm
Hours may adjust depending on special events
WE WANT YOU TO…
- Provide thorough support and reporting related to job functions.
- Adhere to all policies as outlined in the Quest Staff Handbook.
- Maintains and updates all policies & procedures pertinant to the position.
- Stewards any applicable budget and adheres to spending and expense policies.
- Leads, evaluates and develops direct reports, volunteers, and teams under the leadership of this position.
- Oversees special projects as directed by the direct supervisor.
- Develop evangelism and discipleship opportunities inside and outside the church.
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO…
- General Cleaning (windows, vacuuming, bathrooms, moping, etc.)
- Setting up meetings (moving tables, chairs, etc.)
- Taking out the trash
- Operating floor scrubber
- Light maintenance (i.e. changing light bulbs)
- Watering plants
- Nighttime security and lockup
Ability to operate and maintain various machines including, vacuums, carpet extractors, and floor scrubbers.
Eye to detail, able to lift and carry 75 lbs., Problem solving, comfortable with heights up to 12′, ability to be on feet and walk for entire shift.
Child Care Worker
Schedule as follows:
- Thursday evening shifts available
- Sunday and Thursday morning shifts available
- Occasional special event shifts are available
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO…
- Responsible for age-appropriate care which includes: feeding, changing diapers, maintaining a safe environment, putting children down for naps, holding, sitting with, and cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, crafts and play.
- Cleaning and sterilization of toys.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation
- Must be happy, mature, and energetic with previous child care experience
If you would like to be considered for an internship at Quest Community Church fill out the Intern application.
We hire applicants without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, physical/mental handicap or marital status.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about employment at the church. No solicitations from recruiting agencies, please.