A safe judgment-free environment to take steps toward freedom & recovery
A place to make issue-specific connections
What To Expect
The Mat is designed for anyone who struggles with past hurt, present addiction, harmful habits, or a need for greater freedom in any area.
We provide a safe, judgement-free environment for you to take your next step towards healing and wholeness. You will meet people who have confronted similar struggles and allowed God to walk them through His healing process.
All Mat groups are confidential. (The photos you see on this page are of leaders who consented to show you what it would be like to attend.)
The Mat meets weekly on Thursday night from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Childcare is available for a suggested donation of $5 for 1 child or $10 for 2+ children
The Mat Gathering
6:30 – 7:30 PM
Join together for worship, inspirational stories, and Freedom & Recovery teaching each week in the Chapel.
The Mat Groups
7:30 – 8:30 PM
Issue-specific groups meet. Most are open, which means you can begin attending at any time. Some are closed and require prior attendance in an open group.
Propose a Mat Group
Women’s Mat Groups
- Facilitated by: Jodi Evans & Marlene Cochran
- Facilitated by: Lindsey Burris
- Facilitated by: Helen Musick & Leslie Linwick
- Facilitated by: Kari Mullins & Karen Powell
- Facilitated by: Judy Burlager & Shelley Hopps
Men’s Mat Groups
- Facilitated by: Todd Burris & Art Beasley
- Facilitated by: Michael Powell, Jon Linwick, & Daniel Maggart
Co-Ed Mat Groups
- Facilitated by: Robin Meek & Lucy Letton
- Facilitated by: Nancy Randall, April Murray, & Michelle Ligon
- Facilitated by: Jamie Svec
- Facilitated by: Dan Harrington, Randy Peterson & Dean Eckert
- Facilitated by: Sue Napier & Hope Devasher
- Facilitated by: Laura Harrington & Craig Timmerman
- Facilitated by: Jeremy Emerson & Al Speler
- Facilitated by: Bryan Daley & Kristen Branham
- Facilitated by: Logan Kidwell